that is safe and effective for controlling diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium, and fungal infections. It is a malachite green and formalin combination that is considerably less toxic to koi and goldfish than similar products.
Required treatment time is generally three days, and bypassing the biofilter is unnecessary. One quart treats a 3,200-gallon system three times, and one gallon treats a 12,800-gallon system three times. For use with koi only, “not for food fish.
The Benefits of ProForm-C:
- The safest and most effective treatment for controlling diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium, and fungal infections.
- The ONLY MG&F treatment can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), thus allowing you to treat in early Spring and late Fall. All other MG&F treatments CANNOT be used below 62 degrees (F).
- Treatment is DAILY. Most other MG&F treatments are dosed once every three days. Dosing daily allows you to complete the treatment in 3 days instead of 9 days.
- You DO NOT need to bypass your bio-filters, allowing a more comprehensive treatment of the pond system.
- It is less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F product.
Important to Note:
- ProForm-C should not be stored below 50ºF or above 110ºF
- ProForm-C should not be used with salt levels over 0.05%
|Dimensions||9.5 × 3.125 × 3.125 in|